Women’s Injury Law Issues
Locke & Quinn is home to the Women’s Injury Law Center which provides sophisticated, experienced and aggressive representation of severely injured persons rendered with compassion.
- Women who want to be represented by women.
- Men who want to be represented by women.
- Children who benefit from female representation.
Women Who Want Female Representation
In the world of personal injury, women who sustain injuries often prefer to be represented by other women who can relate to female specific issues. Sometimes it takes a woman to understand the concerns of an injured woman and to understand the exact nature of a woman’s injury. Some female specific issues include:
- Assault, sexual assault and rape cases (see brochure)
- Brain injuries affecting multi-tasking abilities
- Injuries involving post traumatic stress disorder, depression and other mental and emotional disorders
- Malpractice cases involving breast, ovarian, cervical, uterine and other cancers
- Cases against obstetricians or gynecologists
- Cases involving injuries to private parts of a women’s anatomy
- Injuries involving facial scars and other disfigurements
- Cases involving stay-at-home moms who need women who can quantify the loss of service to the household
- Cases involving working moms who need to quantify a loss of service beyond lost wages
Men Who Want Female Representation
Men who sustain injuries also have needs and issues that can often be better addressed via female representation. These issues can include:
- The strategic need for female representation especially when injured by a female
- The ability to open up more to a woman about the depth and extent of injury
- Cases involving single dads who need to quantify a loss of service beyond lost wages
- Cases involving stay-at-home dads who need to quantify loss of household and parenting services
Children Who Need Female Representation
Children have special issues and needs that likewise often warrant female representation. These issues may include:
- Claims and suits for injury against pediatricians, orthopedists, hospitals and other medical providers for failure to diagnose or for negligent care
- Claims and suits for injury from misdiagnoses
- Product liability cases for injury involving toys, sports equipment, children’s products, infant or children’s furniture or equipment
- Injuries arising from unsafe business premises
- Daycare and preschool injuries.
For more information and resources, go to www.womens-injury-law.com