Modification of spousal support and termination of spousal support are treated differently by the courts, so we will discuss modification of spousal support first. The answer to the question depends on how the spousal support was established. If a court established the spousal support award, the amount of spousal support can be modified (increased or […]Read More
Article & News Item Topics
Recent Articles & News Items
- COVID-19 Update – Open for Business
- Why #MeToo Does Not Always Equate to #MeRecoverMoney
- May 23, 2018: Comparing Social Security Disability Benefits with Workers Compensation Benefits
- May 16, 2018: Why is estate planning so important?
- May 9, 2018: Understanding Virginia’s Crazy and Confusing Court System