Many adults mistakenly believe that they do not need any estate planning documents.Every adult should have three important documents: a durable power of attorney; an advance medical directive; and a last will and testament. These documents need to be prepared while the adult is competent. Even healthy young adults should have these documents as incapacity […]Read More
Article & News Item Topics
Recent Articles & News Items
- COVID-19 Update – Open for Business
- Why #MeToo Does Not Always Equate to #MeRecoverMoney
- May 23, 2018: Comparing Social Security Disability Benefits with Workers Compensation Benefits
- May 16, 2018: Why is estate planning so important?
- May 9, 2018: Understanding Virginia’s Crazy and Confusing Court System