Raising the Bar Law Talk Radio Show
Raising the Bar Legal Talk Radio Show brings an exciting and varied array of legal topics to listeners throughout central Virginia and especially in the Greater Richmond area. At least once per week, the one-hour show features true life stories and cases, legal tips, and information from experts and specialists including not just lawyers – but doctors, social workers, mental health professionals, life care planners, economists and many more! The law touches nearly every aspect of daily life and this show brings both humorous and entertaining stories along with helpful tips – including tips on access to legal services – something that not everyone can afford.
The show features a wide array of various areas of the law including but not limited to:
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Adoption & Surrogacy
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Criminal Law
- LGBT Issues
- Corporate Law
- Lemon Law
- Consumer Law
- Commercial Disputes
- Workers’ Compensation
- And Much More!
Examples of program topics include:
- Hiring an Attorney – When Can you Expect a Free Consultation and When Should you Expect to Pay?
- Navigating Auto Insurance and Claims after an Accident
- Avoiding Salon and Spa Injuries
- Navigating Claims for Injuries on Business and Private Properties
- Hostile Work Environments and Employment Claims – When Do They Exist?
- Non-Competes and Other Employment Contract provisions
- Guidance on Employment Severance Agreements
- Understanding Medical Negligence
- Family Building through Surrogacy and Assisted Reproduction
- Adoption in Today’s Diverse World
- LGBT Cultural Competency
- Estate and Health Care Planning
- Grounds for Divorce in Virginia and Common Helpful Tips
- Understanding Child Custody and Support
- Are You Contemplating Bankruptcy or Can You Avoid it?
- What Do Paralegals Do?
- And Much More!
Ready to feature your legal expertise on the radio? Come Join Us!
Your Weekly Spot Will Include:
- An hour long show of your design on Wednesday morning, 9 to 10a.m.
- Up to 20 promotional spots of 30 seconds each on the radio station the week before announcing your show.
- A recorded podcast to add to your website or give to clients. Examples here and here.
- A video recording to add to your website or YouTube or Facebook page.
- A free instructional viewing and preview at the station.
- A low price of $400 per show (ask about our multiple show discount packages)
Contact our program coordinator, Colleen Quinn (804 545-9406), at Locke & Quinn to secure spots for your own radio appearances!
AM and FM Station Coverage
97.7 FM Coverage
AM 820 Daytime Coverage
AM 820 Nighttime Coverage